Hi Bob and Dennis,

I was unaware of these values, thanks for the pointer.  What is a use case for
MDV=100?  The only case I can think of is if you have a measurement that you
don't believe to be accurate, but then it should be removed and/or set to
actually missing before NONMEM.

Thanks,

Bill

On Nov 20, 2015, at 16:42, "Fisher Dennis"