Even better, take advantage of this (from NMHELP):

Values of MDV are:

      0    The DV data item is an observed value, i.e., DV is not miss-
           ing.

      1    The DV data item is not regarded an observed value, i.e., DV
           is missing.  The DV data item is ignored.                    |

      100  Same as MDV=0, but this record is ignored during  Estimation |
           and  Covariance Steps.  During other steps, MDV will changed |
           to 0.                                                        |

      101  Same as MDV=1, but this record is ignored during  Estimation |
           and  Covariance Steps.  During other steps, MDV will changed |
           to 1.                                                        |

           Reserved variables MDVI1, MDVI2, MDVI3 can be used to  over- |
           ride  values  of  MDV>100.  These  variables  are defined in |
           include file nonmem_reserved_general.

Dennis

Dennis Fisher MD
P < (The "P Less Than" Company)