On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com> wrote:

> >   I know everyone is running to it but efforts should be unified.
>
> I don't agree.  This is an evolutionary growth.  The petri dish needs to
> be able to grow anything.  Having a god to design this would be far
> inferior to evolution.  And allowing some person or persons to dictate the
> design would be playing god.
>
> Not playing god, but it would be nice to have a central place where all
projects could be organized and not by the design but by the problem they
solve, that is the issue. Im not saying someone should decide how to make a
Soap-client, but what good could come from having 2 or 3 clients and none
of them been complete? what I fear is that this evolution revolves around
random chaos, it would take ages for a robust solution to appear. If there
are commun goals why not be organized?
So my point is, organization is good, lets get organized.