Hi,
I have a webchat, running with socket.io (no redis) and express into a EC2
m1.small.
When I have 420 online users, nodejs/socket.io go in an error looping... in
log I can see:

warn: error raised: Error: accept EMFILE
warn: error raised: Error: accept EMFILE
warn: error raised: Error: accept EMFILE
warn: error raised: Error: accept EMFILE
... many times ...

ubuntu upstart doesn't detect this error, and my app be in an error loop
forever.

I already setted "ulimit -n 200000" on linux, but it didn't fix this issue.
I changed /etc/limits.conf as well.

I use nodejs 0.8.14 and last version of socket.io

My app use less then 30% of memory and 10% of CPU.

Please, anyone can helpe me?