I was using "ulimit" into upstart script... that isn't work... becouse it
is just "limit", now is working!

description "xmpp node.js server"
author      "Maximiliano Guzenski"

# used to be: start on startup
# until we found some mounts weren't ready yet while booting:
start on started mountall
stop on shutdown

# Automatically Respawn:
respawn
respawn limit 10 5

#env NODE_ENV=production

limit nofile 200000 400000

script
    # Not sure why $HOME is needed, but we found that it is:
    export HOME="/home/ubuntu"
    exec sudo -u ubuntu NODE_ENV=production /usr/local/bin/node
/home/ubuntu/awesome-im/server.js >> /var/log/nodejs/awesome.log 2>&1
end script

post-start script
   # Optionally put a script here that will notifiy you node has (re)started
   # /root/bin/hoptoad.sh "node.js has started!"
end script