looks like that "ulimit -n 200000" does works:

cat /proc/3475/limits
Limit                     Soft Limit           Hard Limit           Units

Max cpu time              unlimited            unlimited            seconds

Max file size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes

Max data size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes

Max stack size            8388608              unlimited            bytes

Max core file size        0                    unlimited            bytes

Max resident set          unlimited            unlimited            bytes

Max processes             13098                13098
 processes
Max open files            1024                 4096                 files

Max locked memory         65536                65536                bytes

Max address space         unlimited            unlimited            bytes

Max file locks            unlimited            unlimited            locks

Max pending signals       13098                13098                signals

Max msgqueue size         819200               819200               bytes

Max nice priority         0                    0
Max realtime priority     0                    0
Max realtime timeout      unlimited            unlimited            us

what can I do?