Hey guys,

I would love to convince my new company to build our platform using Nodejs
as our server-side language. Node is a possibility for our small team, but
a few questions will have to be answered before I can convince everyone
that it's worth using:

1. Would it be harder to hire if we built our apps with Node? (We're a
startup in the Bay Area.) More specifically: Hiring for people who know
about or already love Node seems like a nice filter for talent, but is it
too stringent of a filter? What percentage of the community wants to code
using Node professionally but isn't right now? Do we have metrics on that?

2. What are good examples of complex domains that have been tackled with
Node web apps and API layers?

3. What major road blocks have teams discovered at the edges of Node?

What other tips do you have for convincing an employer that the language
makes good business sense?

Best,
David