That's a good response, and a better characterization of the streamline
compatibility/incompatibility than I state in my article.

I'd like to make on thing clear.

While I think that some of your ideas might be better served as a less if not
entirely incompatible fork I don't intend to disparage the work.

I think that most people who have reacted negatively to you on this list,
myself included, take little or no issue *with your work* but in how you choose
to promote it.

When new users ask how to accomplish a simple async operation they aren't
asking "can someone tell me about every flow control library" and even if that
is the answer to their question they should at least see a response of
libraries representative of their usage.

There are many other discussions that happen here about es6, generators,
alternative concurrency patterns, even discussions about approaches in general
to flow control. In all of those discussions your input is valued and I can't
remember a time when someone was negative about it.

-Mikeal