notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [PR] Use the BOM managed webjars in the test example apps [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use the BOM managed webjars in the test example apps [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/build/docs-distribution): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/build/docs-distribution): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-honour-insertable-updatable-8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] Ignore org.webjars in Dependabot updates for 7.x branches [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Ignore org.webjars in Dependabot updates for 7.x branches [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-get-unwraps-proxies-8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/deps/7.2.5-dependency-updates): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-basic-collection-key-updatable-8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/build/docs-distribution): Workflow run "Coverage" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/build/docs-distribution): Workflow run "Coverage" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/build/docs-distribution): Workflow run "End to End" is working again!
GitBox
[PR] Update graphql-java to 24.4 for 7.2.5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update graphql-java to 24.4 for 7.2.5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update graphql-java to 24.4 for 7.2.5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/fix/multi-tenant-get-by-id): Workflow run "Build Health" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/fix/cli-tasks-configuration-cache): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/9.1.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] Hibernate 7: apply comment, defaultValue, read and write to enum columns [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: apply comment, defaultValue, read and write to enum columns [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: apply comment, defaultValue, read and write to enum columns [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: apply comment, defaultValue, read and write to enum columns [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Hibernate 7: honour insertable and updatable false in a mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: honour insertable and updatable false in a mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: honour insertable and updatable false in a mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: honour insertable and updatable false in a mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: honour insertable and updatable false in a mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: honour insertable and updatable false in a mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: honour insertable and updatable false in a mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Hibernate 7: keep the key of a collection of basic values updatable [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: keep the key of a collection of basic values updatable [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: keep the key of a collection of basic values updatable [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: keep the key of a collection of basic values updatable [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: keep the key of a collection of basic values updatable [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: keep the key of a collection of basic values updatable [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: keep the key of a collection of basic values updatable [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: count() ignores max and offset [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Hibernate 7: get() unwraps proxies like Hibernate 5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: get() unwraps proxies like Hibernate 5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: get() unwraps proxies like Hibernate 5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: get() unwraps proxies like Hibernate 5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: get() unwraps proxies like Hibernate 5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/fix/multi-tenant-get-by-id): Workflow run "Code Style" is working again!
GitBox
[PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update dependencies for 7.0.18 [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/9.1.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/9.1.x): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[PR] Run the CLI tasks with the configuration cache again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Run the CLI tasks with the configuration cache again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Run the CLI tasks with the configuration cache again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Run the CLI tasks with the configuration cache again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Run the CLI tasks with the configuration cache again [grails-core]
via GitHub
[I] CLI tasks fail with the configuration cache since 8.0.0: Could not find method requireMainClass() [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] CLI tasks fail with the configuration cache since 8.0.0: Could not find method requireMainClass() [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/feat/8.0.x-liquibase-hibernate7-oss): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-intellij-plugin/dependabot/github_actions/main/gradle/actions/setup-gradle-6.4.0): Workflow run "CodeQL" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-intellij-plugin/dependabot/github_actions/main/github/codeql-action/analyze-4.38.2): Workflow run "CodeQL" failed!
GitBox
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-intellij-plugin/dependabot/github_actions/main/github/codeql-action/init-4.38.2): Workflow run "CodeQL" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-intellij-plugin/dependabot/github_actions/main/github/codeql-action/init-4.38.2): Workflow run "CodeQL" failed!
GitBox
[PR] Bump gradle/actions/setup-gradle from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump gradle/actions/setup-gradle from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump gradle/actions/setup-gradle from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump gradle/actions/setup-gradle from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump gradle/actions/setup-gradle from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request] Please provide official way to integrate swagger2 + openAPI. [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request] Please provide official way to integrate swagger2 + openAPI. [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Percentile histograms of springBoot Actuator Metrics does not give the right URI [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Percentile histograms of springBoot Actuator Metrics does not give the right URI [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Update Grails Documentation - Publishing Plugin [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Update Grails Documentation - Publishing Plugin [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] isDirty on many-to-many relationship doesn't work [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] isDirty on many-to-many relationship doesn't work [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Found 3 beans for type interface org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationManager, but none marked as primary [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Found 3 beans for type interface org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationManager, but none marked as primary [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] logback.groovy configuration file not found with Logback 1.2.7 and Tomcat 9.0.43 in Grails 5.3.3 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] logback.groovy configuration file not found with Logback 1.2.7 and Tomcat 9.0.43 in Grails 5.3.3 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Grails 5.3.3 GroovyAwareInfrastructureAdvisorAutoProxyCreator is not a known auto-proxy creator class [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Grails 5.3.3 GroovyAwareInfrastructureAdvisorAutoProxyCreator is not a known auto-proxy creator class [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Document how to enable spring transactional annotations [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Document how to enable spring transactional annotations [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15819-response-renderer-overloads): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15819-response-renderer-overloads): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15819-response-renderer-overloads): Workflow run "Coverage" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-sql-restriction): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/deps/asset-pipeline-5.2.0): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
[GH] (grails-core/deps/asciidoctor-gradle-plugin-5.0.2): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Upgrade Asset Pipeline to 5.2.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Upgrade Asset Pipeline to 5.2.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Upgrade Asset Pipeline to 5.2.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.3 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.3 [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Add grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] domain properties not recognized inside grails gorm where clause [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Allow adding html classes to the markup [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Allow adding html classes to the markup [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Allow adding html classes to the markup [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Grails 5.1.3 Could not resolve view with name 'list' in servlet with name 'grailsDispatcherServlet' with scaffold [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Grails 5.1.3 Could not resolve view with name 'list' in servlet with name 'grailsDispatcherServlet' with scaffold [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] document geb, selenium and testcontainers changes [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] document geb, selenium and testcontainers changes [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] generate-view didnot copy the customized GSP pages [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] generate-view didnot copy the customized GSP pages [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name "findViewConfigPropertyDescriptor" w [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name "findViewConfigPropertyDescriptor" w [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Dynamically scaffolded Edit-View gives incorrect feedback for illegal Updates [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Dynamically scaffolded Edit-View gives incorrect feedback for illegal Updates [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Installed View Templates Still Not Being Processed... [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Installed View Templates Still Not Being Processed... [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Multi tenancy with multiple datasources is not working [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Multi tenancy with multiple datasources is not working [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Use @since 8.0 for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Auto Mapping of Dynamic fields in RestfulController POST (save) method [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Auto Mapping of Dynamic fields in RestfulController POST (save) method [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Strange behaviour when self referencing objects in grails and mongodb [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Strange behaviour when self referencing objects in grails and mongodb [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Embedded object saved partially when some fields are unset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Embedded object saved partially when some fields are unset [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] save(validate:false, flush:true) calls validation and crashes [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [I] save(validate:false, flush:true) calls validation and crashes [grails-core]
via GitHub
[PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages