Messages by Thread
-
Re: [I] Auto Mapping of Dynamic fields in RestfulController POST (save) method [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Strange behaviour when self referencing objects in grails and mongodb [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Embedded object saved partially when some fields are unset [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] save(validate:false, flush:true) calls validation and crashes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Race condition [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Unit testing criteria won't bring any results if querying for embedded properties via closure [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Invalid SQL generated in Multitenant App for tablePerHierarchy false [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-query-template-bom-bugs): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate-mapwith-flushmode-integrator): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
[PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Give Hibernate 5 templates the configured flush mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix the Hibernate 5 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Convert .sh profile tests to run from Gradle [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Abstract class not working with mongodb but working with hibernate [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] bootBuildImage fails if BP_NATIVE_IMAGE is true [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
[PR] Upgrade SiteMesh to 3.3.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] grails-data-hibernate5-dbmigration only requires grails-shell-cli during development [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Better Deployment Documentation [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Provide `AI` skills to end users [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Coverage" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Code Style" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Licensing - RAT Report" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "Code Style" failed!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "Licensing - RAT Report" failed!
GitBox
-
Re: [I] Grails 7 - grails-spring-security Doc - Static Request Map [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Add TagLib classpath discovery & use in AST Transforms [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Build Health" is working again!
GitBox
-
[PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (grails-core/build/docs-distribution): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/inherited-command-binding): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/inherited-command-binding): Workflow run "SiteMesh 2 Compatibility" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/feat/mongodb-undeclared-indexes-8.0.x): Workflow run "Build Health" failed!
GitBox
-
Re: [I] Grails 7 - grails-spring-security Doc - default approch [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] 4.0.0.M2 - exception trying to define controllerAnnotations.staticRules in application.yml [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/12081-interceptor-model-followup): Workflow run "SiteMesh 2 Compatibility" failed!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/12081-interceptor-model-followup): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/12081-interceptor-model-followup): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mock-response-reset-stream): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
[GH] (grails-core/fix/composite-ident): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
[PR] Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Refresh Token Inaccessible [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Problem with dependency com.nimbusds:nimbus-jose-jwt:8.12 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] 8.0 (feature): Find and drop the MongoDB indexes no domain class declares [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Using springSecurityService.getCurrentUserId() to grab currentUser's primary identifier? [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] AclObjectIdentityGormService::findAllByParentObjectIdAndParentAclClassName() performance issue [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (grails-core/skill-updates): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
[PR] Update Grails 8 Upgrade skill based on application upgrade [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Restore subclass command binding in compatibility mode [grails-core]
via GitHub