Don't worry peeps, Brother Maurice will be around in a minute with a
bucket filled with Squirrel meat...
You can wash it down with a little Purple Kool-Aid... then say Aah
what a  relief!
I'll see you guys at the front of the line- 3 hours before the doors
open at the next Prince Concert :-)

Michael B