So I can't believe the prices for Prince in Las Vegas this month.

Tickets went from $125 to $175 to $250. I guess the Rio is trying to
make as much money before he leaves.
Weird right?

I'm glad I saw him opening weekend in November for $125 per night. I
would've liked to see an aftershow in the restaurant but I'll live.

Bring on the tour!

AS

<Moderator: I am kind of glad I didn't go out of my way to go. The shows
don't sound that impressive. The after parties are a lot more my cup of tea
I will admit.  -Derek>