Excellent point about NEWS, CNOTE, Xpectation, and hell even old
Madhouse... Prince has done his fair share of jazz/fusion/experimental
to hold up a strong instrumental set... I wonder if he is inspired by
his own music these days?    I'm sure he's keeping ASCAP and BMI quite
busy in processing licenses for all the songs he's covering in his
shows these days.

<Moderator: Do you have to pay to cover a song in a show? Most of the time he has rearranged it and doesn't even sing the right lyrics anyway. -Derek>