Ditto...I did attend 2 shows and 2 aftershows this year  and had planned on
going to the last weekend of shows but the rise in price just  does not make
sense to me so although I can afford it...I'll be staying put here  on the east
coast. I need to work on decorating my house anyway.   On to the tour!!
-Portia

In a message dated 3/9/2007 6:41:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,