That's so funny that u say that Porsche. That was my exact reason. I would
have gotten the $125 price though because as soon as they went on sale I
pulled up the info from the last time I went and was about to call the Rio.
I was going 2 buy them, but then I said I keep promising I will fix up my
place so I can have parties and invite friends over for dinner and I never
do. I hung up the phone. I made that spot on decision to stay and fix up my
place. I know I'll b a little sad when the 30th rolls around but I'm content
with my decision.

~B

<Moderator: Wow! I am shocked! -Derek>