From: "Z.A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Prince at 3121 in LV
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 03:25:17 -0500

I feel the same way.  Even the aftershows have not sounded that
impressive to me... sure the intimacy of the venue is special, but
musically, it's not enough of his material at either the main shows or
the aftershows.  Hope if/when there is a tour, there are new setlists.

<Moderator: Me too. Hopefully we get a new album sometime in the near
future
to support it. 3121 has been over for me after the 2nd month it came out.
Don't know why it's being dragged out. It wasn't that great of any album
and
never plays any of the better songs.  -Derek>

<Moderator: I am kind of glad I didn't go out of my way to go. The shows
don't sound that impressive. The after parties are a lot more my cup of
tea
I will admit.  -Derek>