Hello Tim,

thanks for pinpointing the error! Somehow I made a mistake when copying and
pasting the code to the file.

The correct procedure would be the following one (note that the arptable_
is now within the 'for' cycle). In this sense, I don't think you need to
change all arptable_ into arptable. Hope this helps.

Node/MobileNode instproc reset {} {
     $self instvar arptable_ nifs_ netif_ mac_ ifq_ ll_ imep_
         for {set i 0} {$i < $nifs_} {incr i} {
             $netif_($i) reset
             $mac_($i) reset
             $ll_($i) reset
             $ifq_($i) reset
             if { [info exists opt(imep)] && $opt(imep) == "ON" } {
                 $imep_($i) reset
             }
             if { $arptable_($i) != "" } {
                 $arptable_($i) reset
             }
     }
}

Cheers,
Ramón

PS - I've already modified the document -- with the correct procedure -- in
the web page:
http://personales.unican.es/aguerocr