Hello,

I already gave an answer regarding this (especially on Listings 5.3, 5.4
and 5.5.

- Regarding Listing 5.1: you have to add that in the definition of the
routing agent (i.e. the aodv.h file).
- Regarding Listing 5.2: you have to modify the command method of the
routing agent, which is within the aodv.cc file.

HTH,
Ramón