Hello!

Reference to my previous email about UMTS implementation on NS-2. Can some one
tell me if I need a separate patch for UMTS while working on NS-2.33? If so,
where can I download it from? I have seen http://eurane.ti-wmc.nl/eurane/,
patch available there is in diff.gz format. I am a newbie to open suse linux, I
think I should be after something .tar.gz?

Anyway, when I download and open eurane1.12.diff.gz, it gives an error
"associated help application does not exist"! This patch is available for
NS-2.30, I am using 2.33.

Also, what is CLEAN NS-2.3

I downloaded test_tcp.tcl (UMTS implementation on NS-2 test run), without
installing any patch on my existing NS-2.33. When I execute it, it says

(_o3 cmd line 1)
invoked from within
"_o3 cmd create-Umtsnode"
.
.
.
"$ns create-Umtsnode"
invoked from within
"set rnc [$ns create-Umtsnode]"
file "umtstcp.tcl line 42

Can some one help me at the earliest possible please?
Too many questions? Hope to hear from you soon

Faraz