Hello inky-adrian,

This is interesting and thought provoking, but I would like to have your insight on where, and how, the precision can be found and appreciated. At my level of fumbling I need all the help I can get to begin to feel the phrases the composer unconsciously put together to make the pipes express his wishes.

Thanks (we have winter here as well!)

Dave S