I asked my youth chaplain friend, Steve Davies what he thought of Zele.
Included in the response was the following:

"As far as the youngsters go, Scott Malone may be pushing for at least a
reserve slot at left back, and I'd love Danny Batth to make it (would love
them all to!) But probably the next mover should be Ethan at centre-back...

As for Zele: he's obviously good, not least when he's standing out as a 15
year old (he still could be U16s this year). He may well become very
good...but I wouldn't saddle him with ludicrous comparisons (the "Best was
good enough as an 8 year old" type comments...)"

I don't really know enough about the fringe players or what transfers might
be available to comment meaningfully.

.however I am quietly confident that we could be having a very similar
conversation next year about Premier League viability.

Jeremy

  _____