In some ways I'd be happier if that happened as it would show we are truly
rubbish and the team and management need to accept it and rebuild.  I'd hate
to go down to a 93rd minute equaliser on the last day.

By the way everyone, had the scan yesterday and found we are having another
boy.  I asked the missus if we would go again and she said if I wanted
another child I'd have to find antoher woman.  So wonderful to have such an
understanding and open minded wife.  I've been out the game for a few
years.  Where should I start?