I'm happy to run the tipping contest again.  I'd suggest that everyone
emails me directly so that everyone doesn't see others' tips

My condition will be that if someone hasn't paid before the start of the
season then they don't get to play.  Last time I did it several people
didn't pay up.

I realised how hard it is to make judgements about players performances in a
game, especially when so low down to the pitch (and three parts cut).  I
liked the look of Stearman at right back.  He looks good going forward.  I
wonder if he'll end up in midfield.  I don't think Glory really troubled
us.

I wonder what tactics we will have up our sleeves?  We can't go the whole
season with 442.  Surely 451 will be the second lineup - but who do we have
in midfield?  I think we have some interesting combinations there.

I'd like to see another winger come in.  Have we really got any cover there,
in the Kightly/Jarvis mould?  Haldford isn't.

Balde is an odd choice.  I'm not sure what the motivation is behind that.  I
know we've been tracking him for a couple of years but that's a long time at
his age.