From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, 29 April 2011 2:01 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: [NSWolves] Predictions

Here are my predictions for the last four games

Brum 0 Wolves 1
We score early (Foley) and then hold on for the rest of the 90 minutes.

Wolves 0 Albion 2
Wild scenes after the match including many injuries

Sunderland 0 Wolves 0
Noted by many as one of the worst games of the season

Wolves 0 Blackburn 0
Both sides need a draw to stay up because of other results going in our
favour, and we get it

We finish on 38 points, with Wigan, West Ham and Blackpool going down.
We survive by only scoring one more goal.

--
Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what would it be?
A That Peter Knowles was on the bog when the door was knocked.