On 6/24/2024 7:20 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Am 24.06.24 um 04:05 schrieb Bryan Kaplan via ntg-context:
mtx-install     | running: /opt/context/tex/texmf-linuxmusl-64/bin/context --luatex --generate mtx-context     | redirect luametatex -> luatex: luatex --luaonly --socket "/opt/context/tex/texmf-linuxmusl-64/bin/mtxrun.lua" --generate --redirected
sh: luatex: not found

I wonder if your test environment is really equivalent to a fresh Alpine install, or if there might be any previously installations that are allowing it to appear to succeed. Does it work if you try inside Docker?

I'm not sure what else I can try. Where's that `luatex` call supposed to be found?

Does it work without --luatex, i.e. does it work for LMTX but not MkIV?

mtxrun --generate --luatex works for me (on OSX), but context --make --luatex doesn’t since forever.
Do you have a bin then? And ran mtxrun --generate --luatex ?

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /