On 6/24/2024 10:02 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Am 24.06.24 um 09:31 schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context:
Does it work without --luatex, i.e. does it work for LMTX but not MkIV?

mtxrun --generate --luatex works for me (on OSX), but context --make --luatex doesn’t since forever.
Do you have a bin then? And ran mtxrun --generate --luatex ?

Sorry, I didn’t want to hijack the thread.

Good hint – of course I don’t have a luatex binary besides that from TeX live 2023 that doesn’t work with latest LMTX/MkIV.
hm, normally it should because nothign gets added to luatex but maybe one of these 'change default behaviour startup due to whataver security policy' interferes (not much we can do about that apart from trying to be in sync)

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /