Dnia Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 07:55:42AM +0100, Thomas A. Schmitz napisał(a):
> Most of your questions are answered in the fonts manual:

If this were true, I wouldn't bother you...  But mfonts.pdf is too
difficult for me to understand.  My copy (I've even printed it!) is full
of comments with question marks made by pencil...

CU

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.faculty.fmcs.amu.edu.pl)

This program is written in Perl.  While stronger people find reading
Perl code character-building, it should not be shown to people in their
formative years.  The author will not accept any responsibility for any
moral grief caused.

            (The McKornik Jr. Public License)