> I tried myself to find information about letter in france.
>
> http://www.anglaisfacile.com/pages/mie/1lettre.php

It's an ugly one !

> http://www.mdeduchinonais.fr/contenu.php?id_noeud=57&id=11

This one look good. Sometime you can see « Ville et date » (town and
date) under « Coordonnées du recruteurs », like in the link under. But
I just call my grand-father (94 years, from the time they learn how to
write a letter in school) and he told me that the Place and Date are
above !

> http://www.aide-emploi.net/moti.htm

See the « Place and Date » question above.

> http://french.about.com/library/weekly/aa111000.htm

The sender should not be centered in the page.

> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/lettre/

Maybe small diffrence because the creator is from suisse ! But it's a
« reference ».

> http://www.la-lettre.com/

Not realy intresting for us.

Remaning question are alignment. What should be flushed left, right…
The Latex extention create a center environment in the upper left. For
me it looks ugly… I realy prefer it to be left fluched.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
[Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ]