Perhaps this?  (I'm still better at Plain TeX than ConTeXt.)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\starttext
\setupindenting[yes,40pt]
\dimen0=\hsize
\advance\dimen0 by -\parindent
\advance\dimen0 by -2em
\parfillskip=2em plus \dimen0
\tolerance=0   % strictly enforces glue dimensions/stretching - may have
unwanted side effects

\dorecurse{41}{wxyz }\par
\dorecurse{42}{wxyz }\par
\dorecurse{26}{wxyz }

\blank
\hrule
\blank

% compare
\parfillskip=0ptplus1fill

\dorecurse{35}{wxy x } xy.\par
\dorecurse{42}{wxyz }\par
\dorecurse{26}{wxyz }

\stoptext
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

- Michael

> On Mar 21, 2016, at 3:14 PM, Jan Tosovsky <j.tosov...@email.cz> wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>
> when paragraphs are separated by indenting the first line (instead of an
> empty line), these rules should be followed:
>
> (1) the last line lenght is greater than the left indent
>    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    xxxx
>      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> (2) the last line is shorter than block width
>    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> (ad 1) Some suggestions can be found in
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/28357/ensure-minimal-length-of-last-l
> ine - but to be honest, it is not very clear to me how to apply it and even
> combine with (2)
>
> (ad 2) This can be done using \parfillskip XXpt plus 1fil (where XX is
> required gap)
>
> I'd be grateful for any command which would set this globally for all
> paragraphs. Partly requested here  http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=885
>
> One could set
> (a) minimum length - default=2*indent
> (b) minimum gap - default=indent
> (c) minimum block width where (a) and (b) are still to be applied -
> default=2*a+b
>
> (ad c) if there are narrower blocks within the document (e.g. blockquotes),
> we should still have some room for typesetting the last line content. If the
> area width is insufficient, the last line would be typeset without these
> (a+b) restrictions.
>
> In meantime, any suggestion how to combine a+b manually are welcome.
>
> Thanks, Jan

prohibited.