On 08/27/2017 10:08 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On 27 August 2017 at 19:24, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> [...]
> - It's a bit inconvenient to fetch the files from a random place. The
> easiest way to handle that would be by creating a proper ConTeXt
> third-party module and then we would only add another module to the
> list.

Hi Mojca,

then I’ll create the module.

I guess I have to include the profiles and a README. But a simple
question comes to my mind, how can I add the *.icc files into
tex/texmf-context/colors/icc/? Is this allowed for a module?

> It would help if other people provide more feedback, but probably the
> best way would be to create a module and upload it to
> modules.contextgarden.net. Maybe best get some feedback about the most
> suitable location of the files before creating the module?
Of course, I have to check the proper urls it before creating anything.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk