On Fri, 10 Sept 2021 at 21:26, Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net> wrote:

> No.
>
> LuaMetaTeX is ConTeXt-only.
> You would need a LaTeX -> ConTeXt conversion, and there is none.

Well I am thinking about switching to ConTeX/LuaMetaTEX anyway, because at the
moment I draw vector art in the last non-subscription version of Adobe
Illustrator, now
approaching ten years old. I'll be trying out Metapost as a replacement.

My markup isn't that complicated, so at worst I could translate by
hand. But it occurs
to me that if I get this markup to markup text translation going, I'd
be able to write a
LaTeX -> ConTeXt converter as a set of LaTeX named Lua functions.

--

        cheers,
        Hugh Fisher