From: Robert Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 10:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OUTLOOK RULE

I am also interested........how does one "subscribe" the Public folder to this discussion group........I am real ready to have this be a lot easier to manage.......I could create another email account, but I would like to try something new.I might like it.........<g>

TIA,

RE Young MCSE

Client Server System Engineer

Dallas, Texas USA