per CNN, William Cohen live, he said it is unlikely that this is due to a
US retaliation this fast...

Pat

                    "Kevin Miller"

                    <Kevinm@advancedpcsolu       To:     "NT System Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    tions.com>                   cc:

                                                 Subject:     Afgan

                    09/11/2001 03:05 PM

                    Please respond to "NT

                    System Admin Issues"

I am seeing missile fire in afghan on CNN?? what do we know?