This is one of the civil wars were US sowed the seeds of terrorism at
afghanistan  for its fight against Communism.After the harvest is reaped
,The same fields have now  become full of weeds like OSMA BIN LADEN as a
result of  which now there are  more destruction to the US, Russia
(Chechenya) China(Xinjiang),EGYPT(Lowers parts of Nile
Valley),INDIA(Kashmir) with the weeds now spreading to the nieghbouring
fields of Pakistan . CHINA,RUSSIA and the other CIS states(Called Shanghai
Five) have formed a group to fight against Taliban which is one of the trees
propping  these weeds.India  along with shangai group is now trying to prop
UP Northern Alliance in afgahnisthan headed by AhmedShah Masood an Moderate
democratic  against the fight with Taliban after an Indian  plane was
hijacked last year from Kathmandu.Peshawar in pakistan is now the important
centre for all the major terrorist groups around the world actively
supported by Pakistan Intelligence agencies ISI * in bid to make India
bleeding.

   US turned blind eye for the following facts

ISI is known as  Inter Services Intelligence brain child of CIA  for it's
fight against USSR in afghanisthan which operates independent of Pakistan
goverment with it's own unaccounted  secret budget and by drug money got
peddeling drugs from Afghanistan .

US was unhappy that the  countries like China & Russia coming together for
the fight against Terrorism and turned a blind eye to the request from those
countries.

Threatening against INDIA when it tried to carry air strikes in the
terrorist camps in pakistan which are used by terrorist group for their
activities in India.

   Everyone gets wise with Experience.

If the attack is carried out by bin laden ,then there is a possibility that
nationals from pakistan or Arab nations may be involved.