Well, I'll suggest Kurt staying in the IT territory and not looking for
evidence in fields he doesn't understand.

God bless America...

Vashek Weis
Israel
========
At 04:16 12/09/2001, you wrote:
>First, second, and third:  Sources, sources, sources.
>
>Your word is only as good as the evidence you have to back it up.

This footnote confirms that all messages sent out by
this domain are checked against Computer Viruses.

Antivirus protection is never 100% safe. Be careful
and don't get caught by Internet vandals ...

Report problems to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]