Title: RE: WAKE UP!!!!
I appreciate your suggestion.  I have.  My definitions of those terms remain different.

I am curious what we could have done different to prevent Tuesday, as Andrew asked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 12:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: WAKE UP!!!!

I suggest you read up on Benjamin Franklin and the other 55 men who eventually signed the Declaration of Independence. They were under no illusions. They knew they were committing high treason against the Crown and that the penalty for doing so was death by hanging. They understood quite clearly that they were indeed pledging "to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor".

Ron