no one moves?

you're truly lucky.

-----Original Message-----
From: Melanie Rutberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Subject: RE: Workstation Naming Standards

Hello,

My firm uses the following naming convention:

Every cubicle and office has a 4 digit location number associated with
it's location.   We place a w before the number if it is a cubicle and
an O before the number if it is an office.  We than have all of the
workstations documented in order to cross reference.

Melanie

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/