Thanks for the information, I have boxes that have DEP enabled, and
don't have the /PAE in the boot.ini therefore DEP automatically enabling
PAE doesn't seem to go hand in hand. I got 3 DL 380 G5 that will refute
that.

Again going to try the /PAE switch on a system and see if anything
changes accordingly, as compared to a freshly built system with 4GB in
it.

I looked at a few other systems, and some of them have 5GB of memory but
only Win2k3 STD shows 3.7GB on some and 3.4 on others.

Its pretty weird,