Thats the problem with people. They believe everything they see on TV!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Fronk
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 2:46 PM
  Subject: RE: Kind of OT: Home PC Hacking

  I am very familiar with CS.  I run CSE on our network.

  I told them I would look at it for them if they wanted to bring it to me.

  They were just concerned it was someone with a grudge trying to hack.  I felt
it very unlikely myself, but figured I would ask on the list.  The TV and
movies make it appear that hacking is a lot easier than they think.

  The guy on NCIS can get into any computer in seconds...

  Bob Fronk