Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:07:15 +0100
Subject: Re: External subdomains considered dangerous?
From: kz2...@googlemail.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

Aha, you are therefore a Chinese agent :-)

On 9 September 2011 15:47, Matthew B Ames <matthew.a...@qinetiq.com> wrote:

Maybe those companies only use external hosted pop3/imap accounts (granted that
is unlikely).

I assume from the article is more about a company emailing another company.

I own a .org.uk domain in the UK, and I quite often get emails (which is meant
for the .org).  I have even had invoices, emails from their accounts department,
 etc landing in my personal email.  More recently I had a batch of CVs for
people apply for job applications as a secretary – either they misread the
advert or just automatically typed in the .uk without thinking about it – as
the .org is a UK based company).