From: kz2...@googlemail.com [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: 09 October 2011 19:37
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: AV and malware protection?

We are just going to continue using Trend, just with realtime monitoring
disabled. It will just do a scan once a week. But we could use any AV for that
(personally I would not have chosen Trend).

The heavy work is going to be done by AppSense Application Manager. Its
"greylisting" technique means we get the power of a whitelist without the
inflexibility. We've studied the two running together for months now and Trend
is doing absolutely nothing, the AM component picks everything off first.

Sent from my POS BlackBerry  wireless device, which may wipe itself at any
moment