I wonder why something like Sandboxie is not included as standard issue ( I
know, if it was widespread, it would be attacked too) ...

and for the layperson, I liken the definition update requirement like
updating a mugshot book.  You cannot catch all the current criminals if your
mugshot book doesn't include their 'picture' ... I see the lightbulb come on
for many with that analogy.