Oh for crying out loud. It's been out a year with a strong Mango release and
a next release in the works.

People on this list are perfectly aware about the issues with Kin being
somewhat internal MS fight and re-org happening at a time of change.  Unlike
with a single vendor Kin, there are multiple hw partners and an OEM
licensing program in a model MS is familier with from it's Windows Mobile
days as well as their desktop/server OS model.

Microsoft still has Brandon Watson doing his celebrity challenges, their
updated iPhone/Android app porting kit, the upcoming ad compaign (finally)
with Nokia and other hw venders.

Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org