From: David Liu [mailto:ganymed...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Android Handset Makers - Adding Value or Vulnerabilities?

John et others

which model of WinMo are you using & in your opnion best Win7 Phone to get?

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:52 AM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us> wrote:

        Wait for what, though? It was a solid platform out of the gate (I've
had a WP7 phone for nearly a year). With the Mango update that just came out,
some rough edges were polished and the platform really shines.

        There's nothing I want to be able to do with my WP7 phone that I can't
do-although obviously everyone has differing needs.

        WP7 gives choice (like Android) without fragmentation (like iPhone).
It's the best of both worlds.

        John