From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 7:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Android Handset Makers - Adding Value or Vulnerabilities?

Excellent points, Marc

While I'm still in wait-n-see mode with WP7[1], I am reasonably confident that
Microsoft will continue to forge ahead because they recognize the importance of
mobile to their overall, long-term success.  The consumerization of IT is not a
fad, despite how annoying that concept may be to some of us...
ASB

http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

[1] Hey, when did this stop being WordPerfect 7?  :)

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 3:10 AM, Marc Maiffret