From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 October 2011 21:22
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: AV and malware protection?

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Alan Davies <adav...@cls-services.com> wrote:
> Ahhhh ... that must be like in Spooks where they search their master
> criminal mugshot collection via a terminal that graphically displays
> every mugshot they're comparing to one by one .. really quickly!
>
> [UK reference to BBC spy series "Spooks" for those scratching their
> heads!]

  It's okay -- spy computers work that way in Hollywood, too.

-- Ben

WARNING:
The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged.

If you are not the named addressee, you must not use, copy or disclose this
email (including any attachments) or the information in it save to the named
addressee nor take any action in reliance on it. If you receive this email or
any attachments in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete
the same and any copies.

"CLS Services Ltd × Registered in England No 4132704 × Registered Office:
Exchange Tower × One Harbour Exchange Square × London E14 9GE"