From: Ralph Smith [mailto:m...@gatewayindustries.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 4:23 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How much processing power do you need? (WAS: So, my Mac Mini
server arrived today...)

" We have dedicated 100 MB fiber between them and it still runs just fine. In a
few weeks we will have gig fiber between it all and life will be really good."

If you don't mind me asking, how much does that 100MB cost you?  Every time
I've looked into getting service with that kind of bandwidth it's so expensive
it's not even a remote possibility, and I'm wondering if I'm missing something.