From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:ithelp.e...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Backup Exec ver. 12.0

Geetings,

With my predecessor completely out of the picture now, I'm evaluating
everything he was in charge of.  One of his duties was setting up backup
routines, and testing them.  I am not able to find our installation media for
Backup Exec 12.  I have the license keys, but no way to install it.  I sent an
inquiry to Symantec to see if it was available for download, but I doubt it.
Does any one on this list have a copy of this?  I need to be able to install
the core product, and agents for Windows servers, Exchange, and SQL.

Thank you,

Eric