I have to a lesser extent.  Not that code exactly, but other
javascript code to make similar tweaks in IE7 behavior.  Particularly
in getting transparent PNGs to render properly.

Performing web development tasks in trying to make your site
interoperable with IE can really make you angry with Microsoft.  I
haven't bothered with pre-IE7 issues in a while.  Its just not worth
my time - since its not what I technically do for a living.