Citrix handles this via TCP port 443.  It also depends on if you are using CSG,
CAG or NetScaler in the DMZ.  No matter what, CSG/CAG/NS pass 443 thru to the
Web Interface which is usually in the internal LAN and WI contacts the XML
Broker service on your Collector or Controller (XenDesktop or XenApp) which
contacts a DC/GC server for auth purposes.

Citrix has docs for single and double firewall setups.  I believe they also
have docs for WI sitting in the DMZ but Ihave never seen anyone use it in that
config.
Thanks

Webster